Specially trained, multi-disciplinary treatment professionals provide a wide range of therapies and treatment options in a safe, supportive setting.
Follow the links below to learn more about the specific treatment approaches and therapeutic modalities offered at The Center for Eating Disorders:
Individual & Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Body Image Therapies
- Motivation to Change
- Cognitive Remediation Therapy (CRT)
- See a comprehensive list of inpatient therapy groups here
- Family-Based Therapy (FBT) / Maudsley
- Structural Family Therapy
Medical Monitoring and Consultation
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Movement Therapy
If you have questions about any of the therapeutic approaches listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us at (410) 938-5252.