The Annual Love Your Tree Exhibit & Online Galleries
Each year during National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, The Center’s Love Your Tree Poster Campaign culminates with a wonderful exhibit of student artwork that celebrates the diversity of beauty and empowers viewers to embrace and appreciate all bodies while rejecting damaging media messages.
The 2017 Love Your Tree Exhibit & Awards Reception took place on Tuesday, February 28. The poster at left by Geneva Flores from Pine Grove Middle School was unveiled as the official LYT poster for 2017.
Explore the links below for selected collections of posters and event photos from the past nine years...
- 2017 LYT Online Gallery NEW!
- 2016 LYT Online Gallery
- 2015 LYT Posters on Pinterest
- 2014 LYT Posters on Pinterest
- 2013 LYT Posters
- 2012 LYT Posters
- 2011 LYT Posters
- 2010 LYT Posters
- 2009 LYT Posters
- 2017 Exhibit & Reception COMING SOON!
- 2016 Exhibit & Reception PHOTOS
- 2015 Exhibit & Reception PHOTOS
- 2014 Exhibit & Reception PHOTOS
- 2013 Exhibit & Reception PHOTOS
- 2011 Exhibit & Reception PHOTOS
- 2009 Exhibit & Reception
- 2006 The Good Body with Eve Ensler in Washington D.C.