Mark your calendars for The Center for Eating Disorders’ 2012 symposium…
Eating Disorders: State of the Art Treatment
April 21, 2012 ~ Saturday
2012 Featured Speakers:
- Janet Treasure, PhD United Kingdom
- Kelly G. Wilson, PhD United States
- B. Timothy Walsh, MD United States
- Joanne Dolhanty, PhD Canada
- Timothy Brewerton, MD United States
* The 2012 symposium will feature an enhanced format including five general sessions and five additional breakout sessions to choose from.
* Pending application approval – 7.5 continuing education credits
More Info: In addition to providing quality clinical care for individuals and families affected by eating disorders, The Center for Eating Disorders remains committed to enhancing professional practice and providing state-of-the-art continuing education opportunities for medical and mental health treatment providers in the field.
One of the ways we do this is by hosting an educational symposium for psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, dietitians, nurses and other professionals involved in the care and treatment of individuals with eating disorders. This is a unique event that brings five of the world’s leading eating disorder research and treatment experts together in one place for an intensive, one-day professional training opportunity.
You can subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates about this event, details about the agenda and announcements when registration opens. Be sure to indicate that you are a treatment professional.
If you have questions about this event you can call Kate Clemmer at (410) 427-3886 or email email@example.com.
You may also be interested in:
The Body in Therapy: An In-Depth Look at Countertransference and the False Body with SUSIE ORBACH, PhD (approved for 2.0 CME/CEU credits) ~ October 2, 2011