The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt, located in Baltimore, Maryland, offers comprehensive, individualized care for children, adolescents and adults with eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and compulsive overeating.
The Center, which has been a national leader in evidenced-based treatment since 1989, provides highly specialized individual, group, family, occupational, art and nutritional therapies and offers a full continuum of eating disorder treatment programs and care that is not found anywhere else in Maryland and the surrounding states.
We invite you to explore our website to find out more about our treatment philosophy and who we treat as well as detailed information about eating disorders, treatment options and supportive resources. If at any time you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Upcoming Special Events & Announcements:
- February 24, 2017 - CED clinicians Jennifer Moran, Psy.D. and Samantha Lewandowski, R.D. will provide a clinical training opportunity at Brook Lane Health Services on Assessment & Treatment Strategies for Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- February 26 through March 2 - National Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2017 at The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt
- Sunday 2/26 - NEDAWeek Kick-Off Event: "The Student Body" Film Screening
- Tuesday 2/28 - Love Your Tree Reception & Art Exhibit
- Thursday 3/2 - The Good, The Bad, & The Body Positive: Social Media’s Impact on Recovery & How to Make the Most of it
Find out more about these and other upcoming workshops on our Events Page.
IN THE NEWS!
Dr. Steven Crawford and Dr. Harry Brandt named TOP DOCS
The Center for Eating Disorders' Co-Directors were recently named to a distinguished list of Baltimore's top physicians by Baltimore Magazine. Both were highlighted in the area of general psychiatry.